Affordable Balance Sheet Integrity & GL Reconciliation Software
Delivering meaningful financial oversight by minimising month-end GL recon processing effort.
Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Integrates with any accounting software
- Specialized GL import functionality that back-verifies your ERP accounts
- Automated reconciliation of static accounts
- Comprehensive post-import reports
We cut our recon time requirements by 80%Dave E.
Month-End Close Software
Streamline your close
- Financial close process timeline
- Enhanced control of month-end close financial processes
- Pool based task allocation
- Individual ownership and tracking of entries within the pool
- Detailed activities breakdown by individual team members
No more EXCEL recons!Vinny K.
Audit Oversight Software
New confidence in your audit results
- Detailed historical audit history
- Historical records of past close data
- Enhanced oversight of the entire reconciliation process
Your Data Center - Your Cloud
Don't Want Your Data Off Premise?
Uncomfortable with off-premises enterprise financial data?
We provide a fully on-premises hosted environment for your own on-premise GreenLine.
We can't host this kind of info in the cloud.Jean N.
Keep up with our blog
Accountancy and digital disruption
From the Daily Maverick By Ruan Jooste - 29 October 2019 According to Hashim Salie, chairman of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA), the days of traditional practices, where accountants make a living from providing record-keeping and compliance services are numbered. “The practitioner’s value proposition will migrate away from manual transaction en ...
Three Principles to Reduce Risk in Finance & Accounting Spreadsheets
Spreadsheets pose a clear and present risk to the reliability of figures that surface in the balance sheet. Here I present three principle steps that any organisation can employ to radically reduce the probability of errors bubbling up into financial reports.